Inbjudan från Ship to Gaza:
We would like to welcome you to Ship to Gaza’s huge kick off in Stockholm Saturday the 15 of August.
We are proud to present the big event in collaboration with Riksteatern at Kägelbanan – Södra Teatern in Stockholm. The event will be a whole day happening with Concerts, Theater sets, Photo exhibit, Project presentation, DJs, speeches and dancers among other events.
Schedule over the Event
Master of ceremonies: Mattias Gardell and Dror Feiler
– 15.00 The doors open
– 15.30 Mattias Gardell and Dror Feiler will open the event.
– 16.00 Show: Tyst Teater, will perform two sets;
* Carlos Müller Villanueva will preform Los Compañeros, Satrappväldena, from Canto General by Pablo Neruda.
* Juli af Klintberg will perform the poem ”Låt mig stanna” by Mia Modig.
– 16.20 Jonas Hassen Khemiri
– 16.30 Teater Tribunalen
– 17.00 Lotta Schüllerqvist, journalist and Palestine correspondent, will talk about the situation in Gaza and her experiences during her visits to Gaza.
– 18.00 Call for a public international law conference regarding the war on Gaza
– 18.15 Henning Mankell
– 18.30 Pierre Schori
All day: Photo Exhibition Gaza: Boningar, http://www.tegen2.se/utstallningar/gaza-boningar
– 21.30 Darya & Månskensorkestern
– 22.00 Veronica Tjerned, from The Asian Dance Academy, will perform a Kathak dance. will perform a Kathak. dance. Accompanied by Debasish Mukherije, drum Guru from Kolkata – India,who will play the Tabla
– 22.30 Promoe
– 23.00 Samson For President
– 23.40 Behrang Miri
– 00.30 1b4p3m, Printa & Skevist – Dubstep
– 21.00 Mackan Price
– 22.20 Mackan Price
– 23.00 Original Petter & Cotton Candy
A daytime ticket costs 50:-, all day ticket 150 :- and a support ticket costs 300 :-. You have to be over 18 years to attend the event during the evening. Tickets can be purchased at the door or at http://sodrateatern.se/en/Program–Tickets/Events-container/Ship-to-Gaza/
Al the money will go unshorted to Ship to Gaza.
Bloggat: Jinge, Acidtrunk, Dagens Konflikt,
Borgarmedia: DN1, 2, SVD1, 2, 3, 4, AB1, 2, 3, Dagen, N24, HD, GP
Läs även andra bloggares åsikter om Ship to Gaza, Solidaritet, Israel, Palestina, Gaza, Samhälle, Politik